The event will be held in Ankara (TR) at the end of the project - August 2021.
TAKIDD and EBL will organize the workshop to:
- Present the Project results; - Inform about the innovation developed in the project;
- Produce a critical thinking on the topic “innovative tools for adult learning basic literacy”;
- Ensure the project sustainability and boost multiplier character; - Enhance the transferability of project outcomes to other knowledge areas; and
- Create new knowledge and share it among target groups. For that the event will be an workshop aiming to present the both intellectual outputs "Learnable Reading Tool" - LRT and LRT Mentors' Handbook.
It will includes 2 sessions:
- SESSION 1
- presentation of the project and its results, will includes presentations (ppt.) of the project, intellectual outputs, story of implementation
- lessons to learn;
- SESSION 2- practical session that will allows participants to effectively install and use the LRT on phones. The workshop addressee to both project target group:
- ILLITERATE WOMEN, (defined by UNESCO as: population aged 15 years and over who cannot read and write with understanding a short simple statement on his/her everyday life), especially women from disadvantaged groups such as Roma, migrants or refugees with very low basic literacy skills - named in project "i-Read learner women"
- MENTORS WHO WILL support ILLITERATE WOMEN TO ACHIEVE BASIC LITERACY (who may be family members, friends), who can read/write and know how to use the mobile phone; being willing to help the learners - named in project "i-Read mentor women" To the workshop will participate also experts in the adult education, self-development, psychotherapy, migrants integration, experts from public bodies dealing with the project target groups , etc.